- Larry Solters consults, designs and implements hands-on imaging campaigns on behalf of his clients, which include entertainment industry artists, executives and corporations. His corporate and entertainment concerns, as well as his close relationships with all levels of media, are unparalleled. Under his direction, Scoop Marketing has grown to be one of the industry’s most respected marketing/public relations companies, developing unique, cutting-edge, results-oriented campaigns. <More>
- Erik Stein is a twenty-five year veteran of the entertainment business who brings his public relations knowledge and extensive experience to Scoop Marketing. Stein’s practice at Scoop covers concert events, album releases, festivals, corporate publicity for entertainment companies, press efforts for filmed events, as well as media relations on behalf of the firm’s technology clients. <More>
- Anna Loynes brings a diverse background to Scoop Marketing. Specializing in media coverage for national touring events and corporate entertainment initiatives, Anna is inherently connected with key writers all across the country. Anna joined Scoop Marketing in 1997, immediately infusing the firm with her unparalleled sense and style. <More>
- Samuel Threadgill brings extensive experience in raising corporate profiles and managing results-driven communications programs for a variety of entertainment and technology clients, from artists to start-ups to global companies. He previously was a director at MPRM Communications where he lead its digital media & technology and television practices, managing clients including Netflix, YouTube, Blumhouse Television, etc. <More>
- Kerry Graue is an award-winning PR/Marketing Communications professional with over 17 years of experience in the consumer lifestyle space, focusing primarily on sports, music/entertainment and CPG. She recently was consulting with NextUp Partners, a sports and entertainment consortium that helps innovative brands within those industries build their businesses. <More>
- Maxie Solters Maxie Solters comes to Scoop Marketing with extensive experience producing and marketing a variety of events, lending her artistic and creative perspective to the company. Her people prowess and proficiency put her front line and center handling accounts such as the “Fabulous” Forum and Santa Monica Brew Works. <More>
Scoop Marketing has a network of outside publicity consultants for projects requiring additional staffing or expertise.